Our after school program is scheduled to begin May 10th to June 7th and will run after school on Friday afternoons, from 4pm to 7pm. The cost is $300.
Our after school program is designed for children ages 5 to 12 and will run for 5 consecutive weeks.
- Weekly riding lessons
- The basics of horse handling, including safety for horse and rider
- Grooming and basic stable management techniques
- Equipment handling and care
- Lessons will be based on Equine Canada Rider Levels 1 through 10 and the Learn to Ride Program – A Nationally accepted riding program that is designed for horse enthusiastic kids to learn about our sport with fun, exciting and easy to learn steps.
- Horse behaviour, psychology and safety
- Horse health and care
- Riding and riding theory
- Special interest topics from experts such as farriers, veterinarians and other horse industry professionals
This is an ideal program for young riders that are in the beginning stages of their horse careers and will give them the confidence and experience to enter into a regular lesson program for riders interested in pursuing a future in the equestrian sport; whether for competition, recreation or just for fun, this is the right program to get your child started. Please contact us to enroll your child today. Spaces are limited!